Information for Landlords and Investors
Welcome to Ray White Allens Property Management in Whangarei. Ray White Allens Property Management offer a comprehensive property management service designed to keep you in control and maximise the value of your investment property.
Ray White Allens Property Management are a successful and talented team of residential property managers, working together to service the Whangarei region. As an independent, locally owned and operated company, long established in the North, our Property Management Team have a wealth of experience in the regional market. Previously operating as simply "Allens" - we are now part of the Ray White Network - offering our customers greater value through our collective expertise.
“We believe that investing in property is one of the great ways to create wealth for you and your family” Brain White.
- The industry’s most significant investment in education and training
- A culture of striving for excellence and innovation
- The team sharing of policy and best practice, and
- Our Group’s first class understanding of the rules that apply to property management
Proactive in keeping up to date with industry standards and the regional markets we want you to capitalise on our wealth of knowledge and experience, and make smart decisions based on the facts. Our extensive experience and sound reputation in managing residential investment properties means success for us and savings for you.
As a consultancy business our property managers will work alongside you - with your best interests in mind. Experience the difference. We value our reputation for providing you a credible, dependable and personable service, and our mission is to exceed your expectations through service excellence.
Click here to meet our local Ray White Allens Property Management Team.
- It matters to us that we do what we say we will.
- It matters to us that we select the best tenants for your property.
- It matters to us what your needs and expectations of us are.
- It matters to us that you are pleased with our service.
- Setting the Rent
- Marketing Your Property
- Selecting the Right Tenant
- The Residential Tenancy Agreement
- The Importance of Routine Property Maintenance
- Monitoring Your Property
- Rental Payments and Administration
- Property Management Service Fee Guide
- Did You Know